Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things me and my friends say...A LOT

Ash: Vhat i do to u LAH!!!
Ash: Sad isnt it???
Ash: U noe ah, i shot him in the head, threw a grenade, melee'd him from the back and he still alive.
what kind of rigged bullshit is that?
Ash: It r k my friend. It r k.
Ash: Orale' ese'
Ash: Dont make me sit on you
Ash: CHIBAI!!!
Ash: Very pain very pain
Ash: U sick piece of shit
Ash: NO MAN!!
Ash: OH you think
Ash: Great minds think alike
Ash: Condensed sex
Ash: CHEEEZEBAIZ!!
Ash: Yizzzer
Ash: THAT SHIT DIES WITH YOU!!!
Ash: FUCK WEI!!!
Me: Jiggle Bitch jiggle
Me: Bitch where your bag at?
Me: Bitch you need to get shot!!!
Me: Bitch you need to be put down!!!
Me: Wow dat is gay
Me: How much???
Me: U like???
Me: Dumbass
Me: Fag
Me: Boooobiiiieeeeessss
Me: POONTANG!!!!
Me: Or your gonna do what?
Me: Suck.Choke.Die
Me: Bichhh wan die ah?
Me: suck my bawlsack
Me: Its like sex
Me: If sex was a drink, that would be it
Me: HAWWT!!!
Me: Were you born this stupid or did u work on it?
Chris: SKILLZ MAN SKILLZ
Victor: Fucker, hit my eye ah
Dan: Ur Face
Dan: I R GUY. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dan: Im single, lonely *sigh
Dan: SNAPSKI!!!
Dan: You'd be suprised
Hamza: dickdickdickdickdickdickdick
Ajay: U slimy motherfucker!
Ajay: Are u MAD!!!
Ajay: I gotta take a shit
Ajay: I got a BONAR!!!
Ajay: BODOM!!!
Rohan: Homosexual is what it is
Rohan: GECKO STYLE!!!
Rohan: DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
Jeong: TENTACLES!!!! RAWWWRRRR
Anand: SUCK IT!!!
Anand: U slut!!!
Aniq: This week, its gonna happen this week.
Aniq: OMG its been 8 months
Aniq: Ur face
Aniq: Chilax
Aniq: wassssssup

No comments:

Post a Comment