Monday, April 6, 2009

20 things about my awesome possum friend Phil


Yes phil, its taken me a while to blog about you, but now i have. Hope it'll make up for all the wall posts that i didnt reply to and all the times that i havent gone out with you. =)

1. Shes fun to hang out with...seriously you'll never get bored hanging out with her
2. She loves the color yellow
3. She hates the colour pink and shes a girl...i know right?!?!?!
4. She gives kickass massages seriously...
5. She worries way way way way too much about her exams...
6. Shes always bringing herself down by saying stuff like "im not smart" and stuff..phil u are smart..
7. She has a very awesome and sexy middle name which i shall not reveal on my blog :)
8. Shes uber nice to me coz im nice to her :)
9. She and I have a lot in common :)
10. She wants to kick my bad habits out of me so again :)
11. She always comments about my hair :D
12. She can cheer me up
13. I can talk to her online for ages and never get bored
14. Shes sarcastic in a good way.
15. She can own anyone using just wuuuurrdddzzzz...i would not wanna get into an arguement with her.
16. She has a wife, who i havent met yet...
17. She says funny stuff like 'awesome possum' and 'sex on ice and everything nice'...it cracks me up when she says those things..
18. She wants some blackberry phone really badly.
19. She wont be here for my 18th birthday :( although shes bringing me stuff from australia so yay!!!
20. Shes been ignoring me for the past 3 days :(

No comments:

Post a Comment