Monday, April 13, 2009

So yeaaah, i woke up today when my friend Jun sent me a sms, it read "emergency. futsal at 3. can u make it?". I was like "HELL YEAHHH!!!!" well i was still half asleep so it sounded more like "HHAAAALYAAAH!!!". I quickly replied to his sms and sent another one to my bro ajay asking him if he wants to come. Ajays reply wasnt pleasant, it contained a lot of F words lol. So i got up brushed my teeth and called ajay and convinced him to come. We went to sports planet around 3 and started playing, and maaaaan i've never been this fucking tired...half way thru i blacked out..so i went out for a little bit of 'oxygen' if u noe wht i mean lol...and came back in, ajay was kicking ass today, scored a sexy volley whereas i was fucking up all over the place...I even had to keep which was not fun, however this time i only let in 2 goals :D in very quick succession. lol today everyone was effing tired even the koreans so we decided to take penalties, i fortunately scored mine..i dont know who won though coz we dont keep score..

And maaaan after futsal we walked back to our college then frm college to the kfc near college...and man a zinger max meal has never tasted so good. it was like sex....literally sex. And now i cant feeel my legs and cant move so YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment